Short addition
I just caught up with what's going on with Tudu over here. I'm feeling heartbroken. Please, anyone who's familiar with the case, let me know if there's anything I can do, or any letter I can write. I'm checking my atlasien email address in the profile.

Foster Care System Perspectives

3 comments:
fyi, don't see an email in your profile...
I am so excited that I found your blog! I'm not completely caught up with all your posts, but what I've read so far has been insightful and informative.
I have been interested in foster care adoption for quite some time. I've read many blogs that were helpful, but I've searching and searching for a blog written by an Asian foster parent (I'm Issei).
I'm looking forward to catching up with all your posts!
Just wanted you to know that you are missed in the blogging world.I hope you and your family are well and happy.
Post a Comment